Starting June 25 – 28 from 9:00 am – 1:30 pm kids who have already completed Kindergarten – 5th Grade will have a blast as they join us on an epic African adventure exploring God’s goodness and celebrating a ferocious faith that empowers them through this wild-life!
In addition throughout the week, kids have the option to sign up for a learning track of their choice but hurry because space is limited for each track. Information on each track can be found below.
KidCamp Track Choices:
- Sports | Kindergarten – 5th Grade: In the sports track, kids will get the chance to enjoy fun drills and games involving basketball, soccer, volleyball and more that focus on speed, coordination, and teamwork.
- Art | Kindergarten – 5th Grade: The art track will use a variety of mixed media, allowing kids to explore their God-given creativity.
- STEM | Kindergarten – 5th Grade: Join our amazing Scientist Laboratory with activities from “It’s Electric, Bubbleology, Water Magic, and Newton’s Antics”. Our kids will have a blast as they explore science through incredible hands-on experiences.
- Culinary Arts | Kindergarten – 5th Grade: Kids will enjoy this track as they engage in a hands-on cooking experience. They will follow recipes each day and technical cooking skills will be introduced. Students will have the opportunity to sample what they make and will bless others and serve God through sharing what they make with others.
- Musical Theatre | Kindergarten – 5th Grade: Move it! Explore God’s jungle by participating in a musical theater-style performance which will include singing, acting, choreography, and dancing. God gives us creative talents to honor and glorify Him so we will perform for an audience of One!
- Woodworking | Children must have already completed 3rd – 5th Grade: Each student will build their own small keepsake box to take home. Safe and proper use of various tools will be taught and woodworking construction techniques will be discussed along with the proper assembly of box hardware. If time permits, students will paint and decorate their boxes as desired.
Interested In Volunteering?
Infant – Pre-K Childcare is **ONLY available for children of KidCamp Volunteers**
Still want to help?
KidCamp 2019 is fast approaching and we would like to offer you another opportunity to be involved! There are still a number of items we need to make this year a “Roaring” success. So go ahead and click the button below to see which items you would like to help us out by with this year! And thank you in advance for being a special part of KidCamp!