Process For New Volunteers
For any questions with becoming a volunteer, please call the church office at 215-822-4012.
- Fill out the Volunteer Form to begin contact with your Ministry Team Leader
*The Ministry Leader should be in contact with you very soon. Meanwhile, please continue this process…
- Create an account in Fellowship One (F1)
- Request a Criminal Background Check
- Read our Child Protection Policy
- Complete the Ministry Volunteer Application Form
Please wait to hear from your Ministry Team Leader before step 6.
- Obtain your PA Child Abuse Clearance
*The church office or your ministry team leader will supply you with a payment code before you complete this.
For Children’s or Student Ministry volunteers only, please complete steps 7 & 8
- Mandatory Reporter Training
- Fingerprints or Signed Affidavit
*The affidavit can be used if you have been a PA resident for more than 10 years.
For fingerprinting, go to https://uenroll.identogo.com/ to register and schedule your appointment.
Use volunteer service code: 1KG6ZJ
You will need to pay $21.35 at the fingerprinting site then submit an expense reimbursement form along with your receipt to the CCCB Finance office. These forms are available in the Fellowship Hall.